Huwebes, Hulyo 26, 2012

How can you perform ZAKAT?

This post is supposedly a reply to @ ireminices
I am (right now) living in a country where there are Muslim Minority. In our village there are only few Muslims and Reverts, our Mosque is not even that half compare to Non-Muslim Churches. (I will make separate post about it later) I am fasting alone as i am living with my Oldies (Parents). My siblings and other relatives are all Non-Muslims. My parents, and other sister are the only reverts in (i can say) our family clan.
I was thinking about the good things to do this Ramadan. Since i am the only one fasting, i usually gets up at 7 or 8 in the morning, grooming and taking care of my baby. I spend most of my time searching the net about  Islam, about Ramadan, etc. as i am teaching myself how to read Qur'an.
Now, back to the real topic, how can i do zakat this time? i mean is it ok to give zakat to poor or misfortunate even if they are non-muslim?
In my situation, can anyone help me on how can i perform Zakat?
Is there anyone out there having the same situation as mine?
If yes, don't hesitate to share.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento